- Dr. Jihan Kim (KAIST, Korea)
- Dr. Javier Garcia Barriocanal (University of Minnesota)
- Dr. Claudio Attaccalite (webpage)
- Dr. Alejandro Fernandez Martinez (ISTerre, Grenoble)
- Dr. David Prendergast (Molecular Foundry, LBNL): calculation of NEXAFS spectra
- Dr. Li-Chiang Lin (TU Delft, Netherlands)
During my postdoct at UC Berkeley I enjoyed working in collaborations with several computational and experimental scientists. I worked on the electronic and structural properties of metal organic frameworks (MOFs) for CO2 capture (Energy Frontier Research Center) by employing first principles methods. This project was carried on under the supervision of Dr. Jeffrey B Neaton and Prof. Berend Smit, in collaboration with Prof. Jeffrey Long at University of California at Berkeley and Prof. Laura Gagliardi at University of Minnesota. Also, work on NEXAFS of MOFs was performed in collaboration with David Prendergast (Molecular Foundry) and Dr. Jeffrey Kortright (LBNL).
During my PhD at the ESRF (beamline B29) I worked under the supervision of Prof. Alfonso San Miguel, Dr. Sakura Pascarelli, and in collaboration with Dr. Giuliana Aquilanti (ELETTRA) and Dr. Angela Trapananti (CNR).